Anusara/Noi highly-qualified professional therapist and experienced in Thai Massage Therapy throughout the 7 years, well known to the clients in Ranelagh and Rathmines village areas.
Noi has aimed qualifications from the Lanna Thai Massage Traditional Medical School (Under the Supervision of the Ministry of Education and Public Health), such as reflexology, Thai sports massage therapy, ancient Thai traditional massage “nuad Thai” or Yoga massage.
With her busy schedule and responsibilities, she has decided to openings her own premise in the Club Vitae Health & Fitness at The Maldron Arena Hotel in Tallaght.
The spread of covid-19 to both masseuses and customers the closing down of business.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT TO BE PUT IN PLACE
– Massage by appointment only
– Contact tracing to be put in place customers name
– number to be kept for 14 days
– Temperature check on arrival
– Full clean down of room after every appointment
– Regular washing of hands with hot soapy water
– Both masseuse and clients to wear face mask
– One towel per customer, towel to be put in laundry straight away
– Face mask
– Hand sanitizer
– Hot water and soap
– Anti-bactirial Gel
– Disposable couch roll
Safety training covid-19 completed and certified